Monday, July 27, 2009

Chances are...

...if its early morning, I'm on the laptop surfing to see what the latest news in around the world.

...if its early morning, Don is already at work.

...if it's early morning the kids are all still sleeping.

...if it's early morning the puppies have been fed and out side in the toddler yard playing.

...if it's Monday I will have math class today.

...if I don't pass that math test this week, I'm going to be VERY upset.

...if I don't get an "A" in that online Kansas History class that was SOOOO much work this summer, I'm going to be upset.

...if the weather man says rain this week, the boys will be mowing and trimming today.

...if there are dishes to be done, someone will whine when told to unload the dishwasher...

...if the first child whines about unloading the second one will whine about loading.

...if I don't get out to the garage and price those items this garage sale will never happen.

...if I don't update the blog at least once a month someone will email me and ask if we are all o.k., I love that!

...if it takes two weeks for Casey to call or Instant Message from Iraq then I start getting really worried.

...if I survive Nov. (when one son comes one from deployment) to Dec. (when we have 4 Birthdays in the family and the oldest son leaves for his second deployment) this year it will be a miracle.

...if the sun is up, I'm no the porch sipping coffee with puppies sleeping in my lap.

...if I start reading a blog from the list on my blogsite, I will find something out about others that make me smile, laugh or wonder.

...if I follow a blog link on someone elses blog and read more, I can find lots of fun things to partake in.

...if you think this is fun and you like to blog then follow along and give the glory to someone who thought of it.

http://4littlemen.blogspot.com/2009/07/chances-are.html

http://thisfamilyof4.blogspot.com/2009/07/chances-are.html

2 comments:

MamaBear said...

Early mornings on the porch sound lovely! I try to get up before my kids just to get a few moments of peace, but it doesn't always happen.

thanks for playing along!

mimi charmante said...

How incredibly sweet to have added me to your blog roll! I really, truly appreciate it~
Have a lovely rest of your week,
xo