Thursday, March 18, 2010

Garage Sale fever

I can see that it's beginning. Spring Break is the time to catch up and clean out. I've cleaned out rubbermaid tub after tub of fabric, thread, quilting stuff and now girl stuff from Ann's room. I stopped at GoodWill and the little Catholic resale shop today.. Just to get the fever started more. Nothing like hauling stuff out and bringing home more stuff...
Now to get some more nice weather so the fever will really get high... I"m reading the newest Flea Market Style magazine from cover to cover and I have tons of ideas for stuff that I already have stashed.. Now to get them built, put together and painted..
I want to take a road trip this year and go to a famous sale. The longest yard sale on the east coast or how about out to Washington state to the Farm chicks sale..? now that would be tons of fun.. But gas is a tad bit high for traveling across country and hauling junk back...HUmmm not junk... good used stuff....! so I will have to settle with the close sales, auctions and flea markets.. oh yes, and free trash day~

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Free trash day. :)