Wednesday, July 29, 2009

SUMMER CLASSES ARE DONE~!

I'm so glad that I took these two classes, but this is the most excited that I think I've ever been to be done with two classes... it was a hard long summer with these.. Math and History seemed like a good combination as they shouldn't be that bad~~ HA~
Math is not my thing... I do not like it and I have 5 math classes to take to get my B.S. in Education~ I have learned alot this summer for just doing the basic math things and I got an "A" in the class, but I still had to pass the Compass test with a 34 and I got just a 34 today~ So I get to move up to Beg. Alg. that is fine with me.. I will do them all and I expect to learn a bunch more~
I also got an "A" in the online Kansas History class, that has been the hardest class that I have taken online. I was scared to death at the beginning of this class. We had two books with lots of ready and MANY, MANY online sources to read in addition to the books. It was on average 6 chapters a week with 4 different questions all with 3-5 parts. Then 3-6 essays from one of the books each week. I was just blown away at how I would ever make it work... BUT I DID IT~

If you had a picture to go with this post it would be me screaming and yelling.. YEAH~ YEAH~ YEAH~!
But with all the braggin' I've done I'll spare you the picture too~ LOL

THANKS, for all the support and the encouragement you all have given~

No comments: